Website Creating Tutorial – Wp Starter Guide
The WordPress Guide is the Ultimate Guide to Website Creating Tutorial With WordPress. Most noteworthy, You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress Guide users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. However, because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it as a website creating tutorial for all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”. Therefore, the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function nor static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
HERE ARE THE IMPORTANT FACTS
Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
Users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
While traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress, it is because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. The Guide will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. This will guaranty your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO, promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog.
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages.
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
Who is the WP Starter Guide For? You!
– People who want website creating tutorial will learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics